Tuesday, August 31, 2010

She's Back!

I apologize for my long-overdue return. I am back...it's been a crazy month or so. I've been away 3 weeks in the past 6...and we go on one more trip this weekend. Fortunately, for the first time in a while, I will get to go with John on this trip. We are headed to Boston and I'm so excited about it! I'll tell you more about that on the flip side, until then I'll give you a little update on things.
About a month ago I made 2 kneeling pillows for a wedding. The couple had a logo designed using their initials...it's a pretty cool logo. They asked that I embroider their logo on to the fabric when making the pillows. Here's a peek at the logo...
...and the two pillows together.
I know, another crummy picture. On that note...we finally got a new camera! These were still taken with the old one...and I have so much learning to do on the new one. But you will get to track my progress through pictures here. :)
I know this was a quick update, but I promise to do at least one more before we go to Boston.

No comments:

Post a Comment