Wednesday, September 23, 2009

My Apologies

So, I get bothered when people have blogs, but they don't regularly update them...lo and behold, I'm guilty of this myself it seems. My excuse is that no one actually reads this yet...so it's ok. But really, this past weekend I was really not feeling well, so I didn't get all that much crafting done. Then, the past few days have been so busy. At present, I'm sitting at my embroidery machine, waiting the last letter to finish for a runner...I've been here for 4 straight hours tonight. HOLY COW! There are a ton of stitches in this runner. It's for someone at church, this week we have our Global Impact Celebration going on, and they need it for their table...so definitely a good cause, but my goodness, a labor of love. I even had to send John on a thread run a couple hours ago, because this project took more than one spool.
In other news, my most fabulous husband did something very sweet for me. He bought me a super nice software for my machine! So now I will be able to do a million times the things I could before...this is going to totally change what I'm able to accomplish. I'm so stankin' excited...he's so great! I just love that boy! :) It actually makes me feel really good. Sometimes I feel like I come up with these crazy, insane ideas and he always has to hear about them...then of course my lack of confidence kicks in and I feel like some ideas are futile and he's too sweet to say otherwise. But, him getting this for me (and out of the blue) makes me feel like he really believes in me and what I'm doing...and that I can do it. So, Bubba, I love you so much...and I'm so thankful for you and my gift!
I do have a few pictures to post...I'll do that tomorrow or Friday. I made my first pillowcase dress. I hope to make many more of those, among some other things I've got brewing. :)
However, my runner just finished...and I need to get to bed. I've got spin class at 6am. Good night!

No comments:

Post a Comment