Thursday, September 10, 2009

The Past Few Days


I've been working very hard lately to catch up on some projects...and since the list of projects I have outstanding never seems to stop growing, I'm pretty sure I'll be busy for a while.

This onesie and bib are for a sweet girl from church, who is having her second baby in October - Hannah Abigail. I just love the font on that onesie.





Cade is turning 1! John Mark and Brigitte asked me to do a birthday shirt for their little man, Cade, who is turning 1 on Friday. He's having a Mickey Mouse themed birthday party, so this fabric seemed perfect.











This little train T is a present for Cade. Since no one actually reads this blog, I figure it's safe to go ahead and post it before they actually receive it. I just love the button wheels. I hope they enjoy this one too. I'm working on one more shirt for a present for him, but haven't quite finished it yet. I'll post pics when I do.










Tonight we went to the hospital to visit with some friends who had their baby girl a few weeks early. I couldn't stand the thought of going empty-handed, so this afternoon I whipped up a couple things for them...this little onesie and burpcloth. I also took a mug for Leigh Ann, which will be in the next picture. We're praying for both mom and baby to remain healthy and grow stronger in the coming days.






This is something new I'm making...travel mugs. I'm super happy with how they've turned out. Although you can't see the entire name or monogram, I think you get the idea. One of these was for the mama in the hospital...and the other is for Cade's mama. She's been working really hard putting this birthday party together, so I thought she deserved a little treat too. I hope they enjoy!




Some of the things I've been working on the past few days. I forgot to take pictures, but I did just finish a little backpack/purse for a friend's daughter. I am making another one for her...so I'll be sure to post pics of that one. They're pretty cute. Until next time....

No comments:

Post a Comment