Friday, January 22, 2010

Catching Up

I thought before I move on to other posts I'd go ahead and get my past pictures from a few Christmas gifts put up. Here are a few things I made for James and Cameron.
First is Cameron's hooded towel. I decided not to put any applique on it...she's getting to be such a big girl, so I wanted something that would grow with her for a bit. Instead, I found this super cute towel. I added her name in one of my favorite fonts on the hood. Then added a small embroidery at the bottom corner.
This is a close-up of the embroidery on the bottom. It's a flower in the same colors as the stripes and a C in the same font as on the hood.
And here is a close-up of the hood. I'm happy with how this turned out.
This is James' towel. He and his daddy absolutely love Star Wars...so I thought this would be perfect. It turned out differently than I first designed it, but I really like the final product. I put a Storm Trooper on one side and Darth Vader on the other. Also, I was able to get a Star Wars font to use for his name on the hood.
Take a closer look. This towel was a lot of fun to do.
I also made this dress for Cameron. I loved the fabrics and thought they would be perfect for her. Unfortunately, the dress is too big cause she's such a skinny thing. But hopefully with a little taking in, she will be able to wear it. I think it's such a cute dress with floppy pockets, so I hope she gets some wear out of it.
Cameron is very in to her American Girl doll right now, so I made her a pillowcase dress with the same fabrics so that they can match.
That's all for my Christmas gifts for the kids. Now on to more things.

No comments:

Post a Comment