Tuesday, January 12, 2010

I'm Sorry

I must apologize...I've been on hiatus. It started by just being busy at Christmas...then my first week back to work was crazy busy; I worked major overtime and was worn out. So I have been taking a break. I really worked a ton at the end of last year, so a little break has been nice. But I'm ready to be back. I will post a few pictures of some of the things I made at Christmas, then I'll move on to new things. I got a fabulous sewing table for Christmas, I can hardly wait to start using it. Yes, I still have not been able to use it. It's 2'x6' so it's quite substantial, which means until we start moving some things around in the craft room to make space for it, the table will still stay in the foyer. John and I just talked and this Saturday we're going to rearrange that room and get me set-up. (I would have liked to do it this past weekend, but we both ended up having to go to work). I guess after we get it all set-up I'll have to start calling it my studio, that sounds so much more distinguished. :) Anyway, that's my update. More to come on Thursday (not tomorrow as I have a big night at work). But, lots of ideas are floating around in my head...and I'm still planning to open an Etsy shop. So, until next time...

1 comment:

  1. Can't wait to see pictures of your new studio, I'll have to post some of mine. Hope you have a good week.

    ReplyDelete