Tuesday, June 15, 2010

Addyson


Addyson just turned 3! Last June, when she turned 2, I made my first-ever birthday shirt for her. And, oh my, it was just not very good. But, I've come a long way since then. This year Addyson was having a princess-themed party...so I decided to take her birthday shirt to the next level. I made her a birthday dress.
Here's a close-up. I put a crown on the 3...for a little princess flair! The bottom is a purple and white seersucker...and I loved the pop of the green against it all.
We had the honor of hosting Addyson's birthday party at our house, thanks to our pretty good-sized backyard. Of course, it started pouring down rain right before the party was supposed to start. But, after not too awful long, it slacked off and we had a great time. We loved having everyone here...and just love little Addy. Here she is in her dress surrounded by some of the princesses that made an appearance at the party.
Unfortunately Belle has a little glare going on!

2 comments:

  1. How cute!!! Love the crown - was that your idea? You are amazing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. How cute! I know Annabel would have LOVED to be there!

    ReplyDelete