Wednesday, June 30, 2010

Gift Sets

I recently got to do 3 different orders of gift sets (bib and burp cloth sets) for some little ones that live around the south. Actually one of my friends' mom placed the orders, she lives in Mississippi, and I got to send them on to their new homes. It was such a fun order...I loved it!
For these sets I made the bib and the burp cloth with the same design. First up is the girl in the group, Meila. I used my birdie applique again.
Next up is Tate. Is that not the cutest name? I love it. Tate got a cute whale.
Last was Duke, another great name! He got a sailboat. I love it...and for some reason I didn't get a picture of the bib. But it looked the same.
I really enjoyed doing these orders...and look forward to more in the future. If you're ever in need of a baby gift, let me know!

No comments:

Post a Comment