Sunday, July 4, 2010

Gibson

Last year I donated a basket of goodies for an auction at a Mops and Pops Event at church. The sweet girl who won the basket donated it to her friend who just recently had a little boy named Gibson. Love that name.
Gibson's mama said she liked chocolate brown, turquoise, lime green and monsters. :) So here's a look at what I did with that...
First up, a couple monster onesies.
Then a couple of bibs.
And a couple of burp cloths.
This isn't a great picture of this one, but I really like it. It's not a typical burp cloth design, but I thought it would look really good to see his whole name across mom's shoulder or laying down.
Then everything went in this green basket. Love these.
I hope Gibson and his mommy enjoy. He certainly is a little cutie.

1 comment:

  1. When are you quitting your day job??? LOL!! These are fabulous.

    ReplyDelete