Friday, July 9, 2010

Just A Little Something

I've been busy, so I've got quite a bit to catch you up on. Let's see...first, I did a couple of custom shirts for a friend of mine. Her sister is running for DA and she wanted her little girls to have some tees to help with the campaign. I went back and forth with several different designs in mind. In the end I decided to go with a 'look-a-like' to the shirts they have had printed up for the campaign. So, here they are...
In addition to that, one of her little girls is having a big birthday this weekend. Lily turns 2 tomorrow. She had a princess themed party...clearly, princesses are very popular right now. :) So I did this little dress for her.
And, because you know I love to have you take a closer look...
There will more to come soon. I hope you all have a fabulous weekend! We had a lovely dinner at home tonight, with some fixins straight from my garden. Oh, I guess I should share some pics of the garden...it's doing really well.

No comments:

Post a Comment