Thursday, October 8, 2009

Getting Caught Up

It's been a while since I've had time to upload more pictures. Since I was so anxious to do so, I went ahead and snapped a few tonight so I could get them posted. So, needless to say, they're taken inside rather than out...where it just so happens to be oh so pretty right now. I have plans to take pictures outside tomorrow to post...October in the mountains is just so fantastic.

This is another shirt that I made Cade for his birthday back in September. Cade's daddy played football for Alabama and they are still big fans...so I thought this was appropriate. This picture of the back isn't the greatest, but you get the picture.

This is a shirt I made for a little girl Madeline. I've still got to do a sippy cup for her and I thought a matching bow would be cute. Alas, there is always more work to be done. Madeline is the granddaughter of one of my mom's long-time friends....so this is a fun project.

I've been wanting to make pillowcase dresses for quite a while now. I've got several ideas swimming in my head for some holiday dresses...but I thought I should just dive right in and make one so I can figure it out. I know this one is simple, but I think the terra cotta color with brown is cute...especially for the fall. Now all it needs is a cute brown monogram on the chest, and perhaps even some ribbon or rick-rack across the bottom. Hmm...we'll see. I still like it. (Oh yeah, yes I know the ribbon ties are different lengths. I did that on purpose cause I'm trying to decide which one I like better).

This is the first project I made with my new software. It's not perfect and it was a trial run. I ended up doing an official bib and onesie for little Ruby with a different fabric and font...and I think they turned out super cute. But, unfortunately, I made those during the time when our camera was dead. Boo hiss...I won't be able to share that.

Ok, I promise to be better about pictures from here on out. Our camera battery is fully charged and ready to go. We're going to Charlotte this weekend to hangout with the crew...maybe we'll be able to get some cute pics then too. Until next time...K.

No comments:

Post a Comment