Saturday, October 31, 2009

Today

I'd like to say I feel a little accomplished for the day, especially since I didn't have all that much time at home. Although in reality, my list is still quite long. But, despite it all I thought I'd show you my projects for the day. We spent the morning helping some friends move. It was a rainy day, but we managed to get their truck packed without an inch to spare. John and I came home for a quick lunch then he had to go to work. So, I went to work too, in the craft room...and here are the results.

As you know by now, I absolutely adore this little bird. So I did a shirt with it. You see that little cutie up by the shoulder? Oh yeah, that's a birdie hair clip. I've seen things like this that are designs that you can purchase online...but I decided to give it a shot on my own. Not bad, eh? I think she's pretty stankin' cute.
The next few things aren't really new projects...just orders. I was asked to put Jude's name on some onesies. Here they are.
Annabel had this super cute poncho already, but her mom asked me to add her monogram. I typically don't take pictures of the things people give me to monogram. But, I think this poncho is so cute that I wanted to remember it. I'm gonna let it sit in the back of my mind to see if I can recreate one in the future. Here's a travel mug that someone ordered. It's hard to take pictures of these in such a way that they really look good. But I'm pretty happy with this one. I love the yellow fabric. This is something I helped a friend with. She already created and cut the A, but had some funk happen with her machine. So, I just finished the applique for her. She did a great job picking the fabric...and the shirt is cute too, love the buttons. After these things were finished, I headed to Target to buy a new Bissell Steam Mop. I'm super excited about it. I used it tonight in the kitchen...jury is still out. I'll let you know what I think.

No comments:

Post a Comment