Saturday, December 12, 2009

Craft Fair (Some)

Ok, ok, I know I've been pathetic at updating the blog lately. But I'm back on track now. We had several issues with the camera, etc. Now those have been resolved. I've been pretty busy filling some orders this week and doing a few things for a Christmas party...but the end is in sight (at least for orders). I still have all my Christmas presents to make. Anyway, I uploaded several pictures the day before the blog, but never finished this post. So here are some of the things I had last weekend.

Some kitchen towels for those who don't have little people to buy for.
This was part of my assortment of burp cloths.
And some of the many bibs.
Pirate hooded towel...pirate ship on the hood, pirate hat and treasure map on the towel portion.
purple birdie tee
i love these whale onesies...i picture them on boy/girl twins.
flower onesie
birdie onesie
train onesie
truck onesie
another whale (this one has more detailing, just hard to tell here)
another truck onesie
and this was a cool design from some fabric i have
this was part of my 'work in progress' mode.

So, this is closing out the post that's been sitting here for a while. More to come later.

No comments:

Post a Comment