Saturday, December 5, 2009

Download

It's over...I made it. My first official craft fair was a small success. I promise to upload lots of pictures and tell you all about it, but at the moment I'm about to crash. So reporting will commence later.

For those of you who attended the craft fair today, THANK YOU! I appreciate the business and loved sharing what I love to do with you. I spoke with several of you about potential orders...or making you something you saw that you liked in some form or fashion. Remember, if there was any design at all that you saw that you liked, I can put it on any of my items, even if it wasn't like that today. Also, I can monogram items for a personal touch. Please, either comment to this portion of the blog or email me. I look forward to sewing for you soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment